HOW TO REGISTER
We take great pleasure in welcoming students to the iSchool shared roof. The admissions committee at the school will always help parents and students to complete the three steps of the admission process:
- Register for enrollment
- Take placement test
- Complete the admission application
Parents choose a campus and apply for admission with the local iSchool International Integration School or download and fill out the admission form, then send it to email firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest support.
ASSESSMENT ADMISSIONS TEST
|Secondary – High school||
NOTE TO TRANSFER STUDENT
- Students must submit all required documents, transcripts.
- Students must not violate discipline before applying for a new class (eligible for grade promotion)
- Good or above academic & conduct performances
Parents supplement the enrollment documents according to the deadline set by the school. Admission documents include:
- Admission application form (submitted in step 1)
- Health Certificate
- Copy of vaccination certificate (for Kindergarten)
- Copy of birth certificate (extract), or Notarized translation of birth certificate (if foreigner)
- Copy of Household Registration, or Copy of Passport (if a foreigner)
- Certificate of Completion of Primary School (for Middle School)
- Middle School Diploma, or Provisional Certificate of Secondary School Graduation (for High School)
- Transfer Referral (for transfer students)
Parents receive notification of the official admission date and pay fees during the school year .