In order to attract students with excellent academic ability and provide financial support for them to continue to develop their abilities, the iSchool system has developed an attractive scholarship and incentive policy.
Step 1. Submit the scholarship application with relevant documents, including:
- Scholarship Application (introduce yourself and your outstanding abilities);
- Study transcripts, transcripts of previous school years;
- Certificates, certificates of merit and recognition of achievements, talents,…
Step 2. Application review
Step 3. Interview
Other support policies and incentives are applied to the following subjects:
- Students intend to enroll at iSchool but have already completed the enrollment procedures and paid tuition fees at other local schools.
- Parents of students planning to enroll.
For more details about support policy and incentives, please contact directly to get support.